Hi Nathan,

I had a similar issue when I wanted to run seam integration tests from
within Maven.  I needed to add the web.xml file onto the classpath.
In the end I configured up the maven antrun plugin to copy my seam
configuration files to the test-classes directory under target.  I
bound this plugin to run on one of the test lifecycle phases.  I was
then able to run the tests as shown within the seam documentation.

Trent