I am using Maven 2.0.4.

I have a project A which has resource R1 and R2:
       A/src/main/resources/
                    /R1
                    /R2

I have another project at the same level, say B.
I need a plugin which would copy R1 and R2 from A/src/main/resources
into a specified directory X of project B:

     $ cd B
     $ ls -R src/main/resources
     $ mvn insert-resources:insert-resources
     [...]
     $ ls -R src/main/resources
      src/main/resources/R1
      src/main/resources/R2
     $

Is there a plugin which would do this?

If not, I am willing to write a plugin; I just am not sure how to
pull R1 and R2 from A into B.

Would I just have project A package R1 and R2 into a jarfile,
put a dependency in B on A.jar and extract contents of A.jar in
my plugin?

Pl help,

/U