What about the war (that didn't change) that depends on (and bundles) the jar (that did)?

TK

On Nov 30, 2007, at 12:20 PM, Siarhei Dudzin wrote:

Why would you recompile a module which didn't change? Java doesn't need to re-link (is that what you think?) when dependent code has changed for as long as API stays the same (and if that is changed it wont compile of course
:)

Without getting in too much details - by not calling 'clean' goal your build
will be incremental