Hi Ossi,

I posted the same problem today, but i don't use archiva.
If you find a solution, please let me know. :)

Ingo

ossi petz schrieb:
Hallo

I tried to install both archiva and continuum on the same tomcat 5.5.25 / Java 1.5

When i only install continuum things work fine. When i only install archiva things work too.

When i install both continuum and archiva i end up with apache derby exceptions. archiva starts (i guess its because of its arc..< con..), continuum cant connect / create the database (see attached stacktrace).

there is only a 'see next error'. i dont fully get the source of the problem. do i need to copy the derby.jar into each application? or should i use different resource names in the container configuration?

any hints would be great!
thanks

ossi