From: Brian Ashburn [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Mon 12/3/2007 10:47 AM
To: users@maven.apache.org
Subject: Maven2 Xdoclet Plugin - Project Source Dir

Has anyone been able to work through or dealt with using a different project
source directory than "src/main/java"?  I'm trying to get Maven2 building a
legacy system.  I don't have the luxury of changing the source directory.  I
set it in the project.build.sourceDirectory, but the xdoclet plugin doesn't
pick it up.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.

-BA