Is someone facing the same issue ?
Yann.

Yann Albou a écrit :
Hello,

After generating my eclipse projects with "mvn -Dwtpversion=2.0 eclipse:eclipse" and importing these projects into an europa workspace I get the following Warning:

"Claspath entry M2_REPO/commons-logging/commons-logging/1.0.4/commons-loggin-1.0.4.jar will not be exported or published. Runtime ClassNotFound Exceptions may result."

All my dependencies get this warning.
I use the last version of the maven eclipse plugin (from trunks) and I use the Eclipse JEE Europa that includes Eclipse 3.3.1.1 and WTP 2.0.1

any Idea ?

Thanks
Yann.