Hi,

I'm packaging my app in a zip.

However if i want to use java -jar myapp.jar i have to include the dependencies
in my manifest file.

I've done this using:

   <plugin>
    <configuration>
     <archive>
      <manifest>
       <mainClass>
        myapp.MainClass
       </mainClass>
       <addClasspath>true</addClasspath>
      </manifest>
     </archive>
    </configuration>
   </plugin>

However there are > 20 dependencies and the manifest file requires them to be
in the same directory.

I'd like to put all my dependencies in a "lib" folder and have my manifest file
locate them. It's neat that the manifest file gets generated from the
dependecies, so i dont want to maintain my own manifest file. Ialso like the
way that the dependencies are external to the jar.

Can anyone help?

Thanks,

Rich