Hi guys, after a long while I got the dashboard to work, although the
usage page is really misleading. I put here (
http://echofloripa.blogspot.com/2007/12/maven2-dashboard-plugin.html )
a how-to on how make the basic feature of it to work, as in there the
plugin version is missing on the pom and on the dashboard maven
command. The dashboard plugin when using aggragate report, the link to
submodules doesn't work when they have a '.' on it. Aparently it gets
clipped after the dot.

Also, I got a bit deceptive as I expected the site and dashboard
plugin to be stable enough in maven2. The site plugin for multimodules
projects don't work as expected/advertised, for example, the command :

-mvn site:stage

Alright that site:site doesn't work as m1, it's said in the faq also.
But the site:stage command, which the faq tells is the right way to
get the muilti-module site structure together. Well it just doesn't
happen and someone on the maven IRC channel said it has issues.

Don't want to start fud here, I'm just a bit down as I've been
advertising a lot maven 2 to substitute maven1 where I work, using as
main arguments that maven 2 is much more stable and mature. But i see
it's not quite the case. I really hope I'm wrong.

Emerson