From: Siegmann Daniel, NY [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, December 06, 2007 6:17 PM
To: Maven Users List
Subject: Bootstrapping problem with parent POM

I unhappily stumbled across a bootstrapping problem. My project's parent
POM defines the internal repository - the same repository where the
parent POM is located. So there is no way for Maven to get the parent
POM.

Is there any way to specify a repository URL on the command line so
Maven can download the parent POM? I searched the mailing list archives
and the Maven website, as well as the general Internet, but turned up
nothing.

--
Daniel Siegmann
FJA-US, Inc.