it works!
The only problem is that include the main artifact in lib folder. I
just want the dependencies jars.
Now I have:

  <dependencySets>
   <dependencySet>
       <outputDirectory>/lib</outputDirectory>
       <unpack>false</unpack>
       <scope>runtime</scope>
       <excludes>
         <exclude>arte*</exclude>
       </excludes>
   </dependencySet>
  </dependencySets>

where arte-0.1.jar and "arte" is the name of the artifact I am
assembling is the name of the project artifact. Even with this,
arte-0.1.jar is in lib folder... any ideas?

--
Daniele Dellafiore
http://ildella.wordpress.com/