Hello, I'm attempting to figure out how to use a componentDescriptors
element with one of my assemblies for a multi-module project and I'm having
some trouble.  My original assembly looked like:

<assembly>
  <id>standalone</id>
  <formats>
    <format>war</format>
  </formats>
  <includeBaseDirectory>false</includeBaseDirectory>
  <sources>...</sources>
  <moduleSets>
    <moduleSet>
      <binaries>
        <dependencySets>
             <dependencySet>
              <useTransitiveFiltering>true</useTransitiveFiltering>
            <excludes>
              <exclude>junit:*</exclude>
              <exclude>org.mortbay.jetty:*</exclude>
              <exclude>tomcat:*</exclude>
              <exclude>com.oracle:*</exclude>
              <exclude>*:servlet-api</exclude>
              <exclude>*:jsp-api</exclude>
            </excludes>
             </dependencySet>
        </dependencySets>
        <unpack>false</unpack>
        <outputDirectory>WEB-INF/lib</outputDirectory>
      </binaries>
    </moduleSet>
  </moduleSets>
</assembly>

I wanted to re-use that exclusion set in multiple assemblies so I created a
component descriptor:

<component>
  <dependencySets>
    <dependencySet>
      <useTransitiveFiltering>true</useTransitiveFiltering>
      <excludes>
        <exclude>junit:*</exclude>
        <exclude>org.mortbay.jetty:*</exclude>
        <exclude>tomcat:*</exclude>
        <exclude>com.oracle:*</exclude>
        <exclude>*:servlet-api</exclude>
        <exclude>*:jsp-api</exclude>
      </excludes>
    </dependencySet>
  </dependencySets>
</component>

However, I can't seem to get this to work when I attempt to include it back
in my original assembly.  At first I figured the <componentDescriptors/>
element would go into the moduleSet but I got "Unrecognised tag" errors when
trying that.  Whenever I put the component descriptor at top-level under
<assembly/> the assembly would execute successfully but my exclusion list
was not being honored for the individual module dependencies (so I would end
up with junt, etc. in my WEB-INF/lib directory)

Does anyone have an example of how I can make this work?  Any help would be
greatly appreciated.

Thank you,
Eric