Hi,

   I have a new build with maven2 which used to work correctly and quick. But
today when I did the sample compile which worked so many times maven2 started
to go to repositories and download all kind of dependencies which I never heard
about and stayed so much time that I got bored waiting.

What is different from when it was working correctly is that I added build.xml
near pom.xml(as I want also ant build) , I added a dist folder(for the output
of ant) and I added a lib folder( for keeping jar dependencies needed by ant).
But I don't see why this should change maven2 behavior.

new maven2 build took 24 minutes and a lot ofs strange downloads but used to
take only 8 seconds!!!!!!.

I am doing something wrong?

Thank you,
Virgil