From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 21 December 2007 10:45
To: users@maven.apache.org
Subject: maven.proxy.nonProxyHosts

Hi,

using Maven 1.1, I've read there was an option to use a proxy and also
to exclude special urls from it - for internet connections, we need to
use a proxy, but for our maven repo on the LAN we don't.

However, this:
maven.repo.remote=http://192.168.0.54, http://www.ibiblio.org/maven
maven.proxy.host=MY_PROXY_SERVER_URL
maven.proxy.port=8080
maven.proxy.nonProxyHosts=http://192.168.0.54

Doesn't seem to work.

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance,

Christine
P.s.: The codeczar tomcat plugin finally works! :-)

This email was sent to you by Reuters, the global news and information company.

except where the sender specifically states them to be the views of Reuters
Limited.

Reuters Limited is part of the Reuters Group of companies, of which Reuters
Group PLC is the ultimate parent company.
Reuters Group PLC - Registered office address: The Reuters Building, South
Colonnade, Canary Wharf, London E14 5EP, United Kingdom
Registered No: 3296375
Registered in England and Wales