On Dec 21, 2007 5:06 AM, Claudio Ranieri <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I did a test with file security.properties in /path/to/continuum/conf/ and
> work out.
> As sugestion, the Continuum Team can add the file
> /path/to/continuum/conf/security.properties in next release of Continuum.

We should definitely document it better, and possibly leave a sample
file in /conf, but it doesn't need to be there unless you're
overriding the defaults.

> The Continuum Team can unify all sender email. Today, there are 2 config in
>
> /path/to/continuum/apps/continuum/webapp/WEB-INF/classes/META-INF/plexus/application.xml
> (parameters from-mailbox and from-name)
>    and
> /path/to/continuum/conf/security.properties

Probably not, since the first file comes from Continuum, and the
second from Redback, a separate project that gets included into
Continuum to handle authenticataion and role-based authorization.

--
Wendy