On 29/12/2007, Bernhard Huemer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I'd like to extend a mojo that is packaged within another maven plugin and
> because the javadoc (and therefore the plugin metadata) isn't available to
> plexus I thought of describing the plugin metadata manually. Is it
> possible
> to specify this plugin descriptor somehow?

you could try:

   http://www.ops4j.org/projects/pax/construct/maven-inherit-plugin

although it's usually recommended to use shared components where possible
rather than extend mojos from other plugins, because of potential issues
when
plugins depend on other plugins (but in some cases this is not an option)

HTH

regards,