> yes, add something like this:

> <activeProfiles>
>    <activeProfile>idOfProfile</activeProfile>
>    <activeProfile>idOfOtherProfile</activeProfile>
> </activeProfiles>

> listing profiles that needs to be activated at the end of settings.xml
> file (before </settings>).

So simple!  Thanx! :-)

I noted something strange on maven 2.0.4: I also needed a <profiles>
element in the settings.xml, containing a default profile (an empty
one), for the <activeProfiles> setting to "take".

Is that a known bug?  Or is it expected behaviour?  Is it changed/fixed
in later maven versions?

Thanx again!

- Steinar