On Jan 3, 2008 2:13 AM, Martin Höller <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Any news on this one? m-enforcer-p 1.0-alpha-3 apparently doesn't support
> <requirePluginVersions> and I can't find a newer version anywhere.

If you check out the sources for the enforcer plugin you can build a
1.0-alpha-4 or something like that. It's very simple. Just include the
snapshot repositories, update the pom.xml (change 1.0-SNAPSHOT to
1.0-alpha4), and run mvn install.

I can't live without it anymore. :-) I find it more useful than the
compiler plugin! ;-)

(Have a look at
http://maven.apache.org/plugins/maven-enforcer-plugin/source-repository.html
.)