Houdy,

I am using the latest version of the maven site plugin.

In the site.xml file of the top parent project I have introduced the
following :

  <menu name="Other projects">
      <item name="XXX-API" href="/xxx-project/index.html"/>
      <item name="XXX2--API" href="/xxx2-project/index.html"/>
    </menu>

as a special menu to new projects.

I have two problems.

The site generated from sub project exhibit this menu. I have tried to
override it. Impossible,
it is still appearing.
Moreover the introduction of the '/' character is not enough to allow
navigation relatively to the root
site project.
Generated HTML source show links as:

xxx-project/index.html

and

xxx2-project/index.html

Is there any way to by pass this behavior ?

Thanx by advance