I am sorry; I did not check correctly. I see them in m2 repository, but the groupId is still org.apache.felix. Should such standard artifact not be available with a vendor neutral groupId?

Thanks,
Sahoo

Sahoo wrote:
[posting to both felix and maven user forums]

Hi,

I don't seem to find OSGi API jars in standard Maven repositories. I find a version in http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-incubating-repository/ under the groupId org.apache.felix. But, I was expecting to find these standard APIs in the standard repository with a vendor neutral groupId & artifactId.

Thanks,
Sahoo