Hi Matthew,

For my unittest I included the following to set system properties:

                        <plugin>

                                <configuration>
                                        <forkMode>once</forkMode>
                                        <systemProperties>
                                                <property>
                                                        <name>

java.util.prefs.PreferencesFactory
                                                        </name>
                                                        <value>

nl.xup.prefs.memoryprefs.MemoryPreferencesFactory
                                                        </value>
                                                </property>
                                        </systemProperties>
                                </configuration>