From: Michael [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tue 1/15/2008 3:37 PM
To: users@maven.apache.org
Subject: How to make assembly:assembly depend on goals?

Hi,

I kinda miss task dependencies like in Ant.

My basic idea is provide a bin distro which easily can be done with
assembly plugin.
But I want assembly:assembly depend on site:site since running
assembly:assembly runs package only in advance.

Is this possible?

Thx,

Mike
--
<NO> OOXML - Say NO To Microsoft Office broken standard
http://www.noooxml.org