Hi,

I have a tree of projects which depend on each other and of course its
parents. It is a xmlbeans schema tree, but that should not matter.

Right now, I have simple projects in the filesystem, but it is very hard to
compile or built them, because I have to invoke maven on each project.

Is there is simpler way? Can I nest multi-module-projects?

Or is there a plugin that automatically traverses a directory and builds
each project?

What would you suggest?

Jan