From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tue 1/22/2008 9:48 AM
To: users@maven.apache.org
Subject: Report for dependencyManagement and pluginManagement

Does anyone know of a report which creates a page or pages for the
dependencyManagement en pluginManagement with versions. I want to create a
webpage to quickly have an overview of our companypom, but I rather would not
want to need to update it by hand or in a different file.

With regards,

Nick Stolwijk