Hi,

as you can see under JIRA :

http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MOJO-700 MOJO-700
http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MOJO-872 MOJO-872

it's not an excuse but all report plugins have the same behaviour.

If you run mvn site, all works fine.

But if you run any report plugin after mvn site, the skin and site.xml
configuration are lost and replaced by the default one.

the best would be that AbstractMavenReport does the job and thus all reports
will inherit the same behavior.

Best regards

David