Wayne,

   You are correct in what you are saying and I need to re-word my question.

   The Jars I actually need for the build are referenced by the classpath
structure within the weblogic.jar  and so when I perform a build in eclipse
it finds these jar using the classpath hierarchy.

Is there anyway to get Maven to utilise the classpath hierarchy within the
weblogic.jar rather than having to determine the actual jar(s)  that are
required for the build (given that using this classpath requires the
weblogic.jar to be in the weblogic folder structure) ?

Regards,

Robert