Hi Robert,

Oliver's proposal seems fine to me.

Whatever file you put in the resources directory will just get copied
byte-for-byte. So if you want a zero-sized file, put a zero-sized file there.
If you want a valid jar with no contents, then create one and put it in the
resources dir.

What are you trying to achieve that this doesn't do?

Regards,
Simon