Usually, if you have circular dependencies only at the module level,
you either have classes packaged in the wrong module or you need to
create one more module. If you have class level circular dependency
(class A depends on class B which depends on class C which depends on
class A), then you'll have to do some heavy refactoring ...

It's hard to give you a generic answer without knowing exactly why you
have circular dep, and what's their meaning ...

   Good luck ! I'm in the same hell as you for the moment ...

--
Jabber : [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Skype : Guillaume.Lederrey