Hello;

I have a problem that I know has been solved by maven.  I am trying to
determine the best way to solve it.

Problem:
I have two different profiles created:
1) development
3) production

I have a multi-project that looks like:
 pom.xml
 core/pom.xml
 common/pom.xml
 web/pom.xml

In both development and production we need to use the beanRefFactory.xml
file.   The development one is defined in
core/src/main/resources/beanRefFactory.xml and the production one is defined
in core/target/src/beanRefFactory.xml

This file is placed into our project-core-1.0.jar and controlled in the
core\pom.xml file

The <profiles> definitions are controlled in the parent pom.xml file.

This is my resource definitions in my core/pom.xml and it is configured for
development

        <resources>
            <resource>
                <directory>target/src</directory>
                <excludes>
                    <exclude>**/*.java</exclude>
                    <exclude>**/beanRefFactory.xml</exclude>
                </excludes>
            </resource>

            <resource>
                <includes>
                    <include>beanRefFactory.xml</include>
                </includes>
            </resource>
        </resources>

This is how I would define it in Production

        <resources>
            <resource>
                <directory>target/src</directory>
                <excludes>