On Jan 24, 2008 12:18 PM, Frank Wilson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I'm trying to package someone else's library so that I can put it in
> my maven repo and share it with my collegues.

You don't need to do anything to the jar, just deploy it as-is to your
internal remote repository.  You might want to write a pom for it, to
take advantage of transitive dependencies, but this is not required.

See:  http://maven.apache.org/plugins/maven-deploy-plugin/usage.html
(scroll down to the 'mvn deploy:deploy-file ...' example.)

--
Wendy