I opened the correct file, and made the following modification,
restarted Continuum, followed by logging as an admin, run a build, but
still Continuum is not sending any email?

          <resource>
            <name>mail/Session</name>
            <type>javax.mail.Session</type>
            <properties>
              <property>
                <name>mail.smtp.host</name>
                <value>STPMSGMxyz.corp.fairisaac.com</value>
              </property>
              <property>
                <name>mail.smtp.port</name>
                <value>25</value>
              </property>

              <property>
                <name>mail.smtp.auth</name>
                <value>true</value>
              </property>
              <property>
                <name>mail.smtp.user</name>
                <value>SamehTawfik</value>
              </property>
              <property>
                <name>password</name>
                <value>xxxxx</value>
              </property>
              <property>
                <name>mail.smtp.debug</name>
                <value>true</value>
              </property>
              <property>
                <name>mail.smtp.starttls.enable</name>
                <value>true</value>
              </property>
              <property>
                <name>mail.smtp.socketFactory.class</name>
                <value>javax.net.ssl.SSLSocketFactory</value>
              </property>
            </properties>
          </resource>