Hello all!

I am using docbkx-maven-plugin do create HTML pages from DocBook files and
attach created HTML pages to site (using mvn site command - I define links
to those pages using site.xml file). The only problem is, that all maven
pages are plugged to nice panels (top panel and left-side panel), but when i
click on the link to HTML page, created from DocBook it is opened in whole
page (without those nice panels). Unfortunately I can't modify any of those
HTML pages, because they are created dynamically, during mvn site command.
Is there a possibility do attach some HTML pages to those nice panels? Can
e.g. xdoc xml pages "import" new HTML pages? (Maven creates nice panels to
all XHTML pages saved in xdocs directory). Thanks in advance for any
suggestions or even better solutions :)