Hi Wayne,

Thanks for the reply, actually the calculator sample's maven project
compiles, problem is running:

I started the Genonimo server, went to the console, choose 'deploy new',
selected the EAR file, and got following error:

Manifest class path entries must be a valid jar file (JAVAEE 5 Section 8.2):
path=lib/calculator-stateless-ejb-2.0-SNAPSHOT.jar, resolved to
targetURI=lib/calculator-stateless-ejb-2.0-SNAPSHOT.jar
    looking at: calculator-stateless-war-2.0-SNAPSHOT.war    current
classpath: [WEB-INF/classes/,
../lib/calculator-stateless-ejb-2.0-SNAPSHOT.jar]    ignoring modules:
[calculator-stateless-ejb-2.0-SNAPSHOT.jar,
calculator-stateless-war-2.0-SNAPSHOT.war]
org.apache.geronimo.common.DeploymentException: Manifest class path entries
must be a valid jar file (JAVAEE 5 Section 8.2):
path=lib/calculator-stateless-ejb-2.0-SNAPSHOT.jar, resolved to
targetURI=lib/calculator-stateless-ejb-2.0-SNAPSHOT.jar
    looking at: calculator-stateless-war-2.0-SNAPSHOT.war    current
classpath: [WEB-INF/classes/,
../lib/calculator-stateless-ejb-2.0-SNAPSHOT.jar]    ignoring modules:
[calculator-stateless-ejb-2.0-SNAPSHOT.jar,
calculator-stateless-war-2.0-SNAPSHOT.war]
        at
org.apache.geronimo.deployment.DeploymentContext.getCompleteManifestClassPath(DeploymentContext.java:367)
        at
org.apache.geronimo.deployment.DeploymentContext.getCompleteManifestClassPath(DeploymentContext.java:286)

Since I'm not familiar to Genonimo, so don't know how to fix this. I'm just
looking for a working maven example, from there i can proceed with my ejb3
project with maven.

Thanks,