Hi,

I don't know if anyone else noticed this, but the mvn site keeps on
getting worse. It first started out with the following phenomenon:
during site build, for each project _all_ the projects were iterated,
usually saying
[INFO] No goals needed for project - skipping
Then, we started using xmlbeans and it started doing xmlbeans:xmlbeans
for each project. And now, it executes _all_ the tests of _all_ project
for _each_ project. Well, you can imagine that this is pretty much
undoable for a project like ours with 150+ modules.

Here some sample outputs from the attached project (1 parent, 2 modules,
1 test per module)
  > mvn clean site | grep Running | wc -l
6
---> this means the two tests are executed 3 times each!!

  > mvn clean site | grep xmlbeans | wc -l
29
---> this means, xmlbeans is being executed 26 times, 9 times per project!!!

Hello? Is anyone _using_ maven 2 & site generation? This situation is
that it is becoming totally unusable. The problem is, I don't even know
where to report the bug, because it seems to be a combination of bugs.

regards,

Stefan Seidel

P.S.: I have removed the attached project, to see whether this is causing the apache mail server to reject my mail. You can find it at
http://stefanseidel.info/mvnexec.zip

--
best regards,

Stefan Seidel