I would like to create a Maven Report that generates a set of documents.

I've succeeded in the past with a Maven Report that generates a single
document.  However, that document is getting very large.

I would like to split this document (it is a Tapestry component
report) into one document per class, and add a kind of index to the
individual pages.  Further, I would like the index to be integrated
into the site menu.

It's very hard to work with the Maven report apis, since The Cobbler's
Children Have No Shoes: The JARs are not packaged with source, The
correct version numbers and dependencies are anyone's guess, and
JavaDoc links are missing or broken.

Is there a pointer to a similar report I can work from?

Thanks!

--
Howard M. Lewis Ship