The issue blocking the release of the dashboard plugin is the dependency to
unreleased JDepend 2.0. What you can do - short of becoming a mojo developer
yourself - is to vote for it to be fixed. The respective issues are:
http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MOJO-828 and
http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MOJO-829. I'm surprised there's so few votes
so far even though many people seem to be using the dashboard.

Kalle