Hi Jacek,

Thanks, I checked out that trunk, and

mvn compile, everything compiles then

mvn package, I got this error:

org.apache.geronimo.kernel.config.LifecycleException: load of
org.apache.geronimo.framework/geronimo-gbean-deployer/2.1-SNAPSHOT/car
failed
        at
org.apache.geronimo.kernel.config.SimpleConfigurationManager.loadConfiguration(SimpleConfigurationManager.java:299)
           at
org.apache.geronimo.kernel.config.SimpleConfigurationManager.loadConfiguration(SimpleConfigurationManager.java:296)
                ... 33 more

[INFO]
[ERROR] BUILD ERROR
[INFO]
[INFO]
org.apache.geronimo.framework/geronimo-gbean-deployer/2.1-SNAPSHOT/car

however the ear file for calculator is there, so I deployed it in Geronimo
and it works!

now, is there a simple maven project? let's say, just calculator, what in
the trunk now has a lot of sample projects, and many level of pom.xml, this
is too advanced for newbie like me, i need a single project, any one
available? thanks.

A.C.