You can put a sleep statement in your test so that you can pause the process
long enough to run ps and see the java command being executed.  That output
will have the full classpath the jvm is getting.  You could then compare the
output from eclipse and maven.  Or just use 'jar tvf' to find which jar file
that class is in and make sure you find it in the corresponding artifact in
your local repository.

Also make sure you don't have a scope on one of those dependencies that
would cause it to not show up in tests.  Eclipse and maven might handle
scopes differently.