On Friday 01 February 2008 wrote Siarhei Dudzin:
> Not sure, we always perform dependency resolution before generating
> project files. Besides if the project doesn't compile in the version
> control this often means you have much bigger problem. :)

You may be right on this one. However, if you have a much bigger project,
you force a new developer to perform a build (which might take a long time)
before he can start developing.

> Anyway try mvn process-resources, this seems to run just before
> compilation begins and should resolve dependencies.

I think you didn't understand me completely. Dependency resolution is not
possible because the required artifact is just not in the repository.
Processing resources doesn't help me here in any way.

thanks anyway,
- martin
--
Martin Höller                   | [EMAIL PROTECTED]
*x Software + Systeme           | http://www.xss.co.at/