Hi,

Does anyone know what the maven property id is for the activated distribution repository? I have a project which generates a non-standard artifact which i want to deploy into the distribution repository however i want it to use the same config which defines if it goes in the snaphot or release repository using the same rules for normal project artifact.

Also, does anyone knoe if there's a help commend or web site which documents all the maven properties which are available? I know about the standard ones like maven.scm.username but there must be loads more.

Thanks,
Cam