I created two project groups and added to each group a maven2 project,
one is set to a branch and the other one is set to point to the trunk in
Subversion. Both projects represent the same product, but as specified
each project represents different code.

I renamed each project to reflect the code type one as main and the
other as a branch.

Now when I run a build, Continuum did the following:

1. It moved the project under the trunk code group to be under the
second group that is I set to point to the branch?

2. In the group that points to the branch, Continuum renamed both
projects to have the same name?

Does anyone know what is wrong?

  Sameh