Hi Dan,

it is very problematic, because declared plugins can declare their own repositories. I don't know why, but that is just what we have, so actually there is no way to ever control all request that maven will make. For the default repos, have a look at conf/settings.xml in your maven install directory. These are the "master" settings. You do know about mavenproxy, archiva and the like?

Greetings,

Stefan

Allen, Daniel wrote:
Hi, all.

The systems security people are being a bit of a pain in the ass about
Maven, as it calls out to the internet at large. So, I was wondering
where in the installation I can find a full listing of the repository
mirrors that Maven knows about and checks by default. Also, if there is
a way to remove some of the default mirrors, to pare down the amount of
security auditing paperwork that needs to be done, that would be
extremely helpful.
By the way, we have already set up our own repository within the
intranet. We'd just like to be able to keep one or two external ones
available, so that we can have Maven fetch indirect dependencies we may
not know about when we make use of a new artifact.

Thanks,
~Dan Allen

--
best regards, Stefan Seidel software developer ________________________ VUB Printmedia GmbH Chopinstraße 4 D-04103 Leipzig Germany tel. +49 (341) 9 60 50 07 fax. +49 (341) 9 60 50 92 mail. [EMAIL PROTECTED] web. www.vub.de HRB Köln 24015 UStID DE 122 649 251 GF Dr. Achim Preuss Neudorf, Dr. Christian Preuss Neudorf