Quote from http://maven-plugins.sourceforge.net/
> Maven Plugins is a collection of plugins for Apache Maven 1.x

What is your dbunit configuration in your pom.xml?

Stefan

Julien FOROT wrote:
Hi !

I have a problem with DbUnit plugin. First, why there is a maven-dbunit-plugin on http://maven-plugins.sourceforge.net/ and why there is dbunit-maven-plugin on http://mojo.codehaus.org/ ? Is it the same ? If not which is the best (I want to ba able to inject data from dataset during test phase)..

Then I tried the 2 plugins :
- The plugin from codehaus don't make error when running. Here the only trace I get from it : [INFO] dbunit:operation. So I believe the data is inject in the db but I can't find it.. :s

- I can't install the plugin from sourceforge, I get this error message :
The PluginDescriptor for the plugin Plugin [maven-plugins:maven-dbunit-plugin] was not found. That's strange because I specify version 1.6 and it check on http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/maven-plugins/ where there is a .plugin (so plugin descriptor right ?) on the 1.6 directory..

Thanks for helping me to solve my problem !

best regards,

Stefan Seidel
software developer
________________________