Ulrich Metzger a écrit :
Thanks for the quick reply,
but maybe this is not what i want.

as far as i know, the svn repository access is configured in the <scm />
section.
I want to acces a subversion source repository not a maven artifact
repository.
So i configured something like the following to access the server's
subversion repository using ssh:

    <scm>
        <connection>
            scm:svn:svn+ssh://[EMAIL
PROTECTED]/path/to/repository/<http://scm//[EMAIL
PROTECTED]/path/to/repository/>
        </connection>
        <developerConnection>
            scm:svn:svn+ssh://[EMAIL
PROTECTED]/path/to/repository/<http://scm//[EMAIL
PROTECTED]/path/to/repository/>
        </developerConnection>
        <tag>HEAD</tag>
    </scm>

Which does not work.
I wonder where the password for the ssh connection should be stored, and how
the correct subversion db path could be located (maybe throught the HEAD
tag)?

hope someone knows more about this type of scm configuration.

Uli
Well I'm working on it atm, and have still soe problems for server password (I have prompt which ask me password for user..) In theory, in your settings.xml you have to add the server info as simon said..

For my scm conf, I have somthing like this, and despite the password prompt, it works :
 <scm>
<connection>scm:svn:svn+ssh://[EMAIL PROTECTED]/${root_svn}/trunk/path/to/project/</connection>
   <developerConnection>
scm:svn:svn+ssh://[EMAIL PROTECTED]/${root_svn}/trunk/path/to/project/
   </developerConnection>
 </scm>

I hope it can help you..

Julien