From: VUB Stefan Seidel [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, February 07, 2008 2:46 AM
To: Maven Users List
Subject: Re: Maven Reporting

Hi,

you may consolidate single reports for all modules (like Javadoc, JXR,
...) using the "aggregate" feature of these reports. The question is,
what do you really want to do? Your modules have different names for
example, how do you "consolidate" that?

If you are looking for a common report on JUnit tests, Checkstyle,
Findbugs etc. have a look at the dashboard-maven-plugin.

regards,

Stefan

--
best regards,