I know they've been working on their applications lately as we've had another
question or two recently on this list related to bugs in their code/samples.

Please ask them directly (Geronimo Dev) why its not working.

(Looking at the error message, it seems like there is a dependency on 2.0.0
coming from somewhere, but this module specifies [1.0, 2.0) which means that
2.0.0 is not acceptable.)

Wayne