Erez Nahir wrote:

Created http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/SUREFIRE-452 and provided fix for it
as attachment.

I saw your bug; it seems to fail some of the integration tests, so I'm not applying it right now.

Can someone from surefire team clarify when is the next minor release of
surefire-plugin planned?

I don't think we have any schedules/plans, but you're in luck, because there's a handful of bugs that we found right around the time that 2.4.1 shipped. [Maybe people were waiting for the first service pack ;-)]

If you can get me a patch that passes the tests in the next couple of days, I'll probably submit it.

-Dan