Sorry, I was lying about just one more question :)

When generating the website via "mvn site:site", I am not getting the
various doxia books in pdf/latex/rtf moved from the doxia site generation
location (target/generated-site) to the mvn site resources directory
(target/site/resources), though I am getting the xdoc version of the book
moved directly to the src/site/mybook/ directory.

I'd like to be able to offer download of these other formats via the website
- I've searched and searched the maven site and doxia plugin documentation
and just can't find it. Can anyone help me please?

Much appreciated,

Allyson