Hi there,

we have a Maven repository outside our firewall and running
_maven_deploy_ from the inside to deploy to it I see many SSH
connections opening. This is apparently due to looking into the
repository first before uploading. Would there be a chance to reuse
existing SSH connections to reduce their number? This behavior can be
observed no matter if I use the *wagon-ssh-external* plugin, *scp* or
*scpexe* in my distributionManagement URL.

Best regards,
Björn

--
Dipl.-Inform. Björn Hagemeier
Juelich Supercomputing Centre

Phone: +49 2461 61 1584
Fax  : +49 2461 61 6656
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Skype: bhagemeier
WWW  : http://www.fz-juelich.de/jsc

JSC is the coordinator of the
John von Neumann Institute for Computing
and member of the
Gauss Centre for Supercomputing