I am new to maven, and used the Maven in 5 Minutes page (
http://maven.apache.org/guides/getting-started/maven-in-five-minutes.html)
to guide creating a new simple project. I am using maven as a build tool for
creating OSGi plugins (using Felix), and need to create a simple plugin
project. When I run the mvn archetype:create command, I get prompted to
choose an archetype. On a different system when I executed the
archetype:create command, I was not prompted and the project was created for
me. I just need a simple project structure, as shown in the Maven in 5
Minutes page, but donĀ¹t know which archetype to choose, or how to avoid
being prompted to choose during creation. Any thoughts? (I have tried this
on both Mac OS X and Windows XP)

- Matt