Hi User Group,I am using mvn site to generate reports for my project. Here is
some problems that confused me:1. I use the command "mvn
project-info-reports:dependencies", the reports generated support Chinese
Charset and the report is Chinese--it is great, I love it. But when I use the
command "mvn site", the reports generated is English, even if I configure it
<groupId>org.apache.maven.plugins</groupId>    <artifactId>
maven-project-info-reports-plugin    </artifactId>    <configuration>
<i18n>zh</i18n>     <inputEncoding>GB2312</inputEncoding>
<outputEncoding>GB2312</outputEncoding>    </configuration>
</plugin><reporting> My question is how I can make the command "mvn site" to
generate chinese reports?2. When I use the "mvn site", if there are errors in
testing phase, I cann't got any report. My question is if I can always get
reports if testing occur error or not? If I can, how?thanks and best regards!
2008-02-15

wayne.moo